Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2020

My Three Treasures

 My I Phone xr is a gift from my mum and dad because i always wanted a phone it means alot to me thank you mum and dad!!!.

My school) My school is amazing it gives me more technology for my brain to get smart and I will like to thank all the teacher for working hard on teaching your student!.

My family) my family is amazing because they always look after me and when i fall they always come to help me I am really thankful to have an amazing family that takes care.

1 comment:

  1. Mālō e lelei Jane,

    Thank you for completing week one, day five, activity one, I really enjoyed looking at the three things you consider treasures. I can tell by your writing that you really care for these things and I love how grateful you seem for these things in your post. Well done on explaining why they are important, this made your post more personal :)

    The three most important things to me are firstly my friends and family as they support me and make me laugh, secondly music is really important to me because it makes me feel good and I love to dance to it, and lastly nature is important to me because I love getting outside and being amongst the trees and birds :)

    Have a great day and keep up the awesome mahi!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.