Pages

Monday 20 January 2020

favourite things.

My favourite things is to do summer learning journal and doing maths,reading,writing.

My other favourite thing is to go on my device and play games and watch you tube and do other cool things!!

my cooler favourite thing is to do sports like touch and ruby and basket ball but my most favourite sport is basket ball because I have a team.

My other favourite thing is to spent time with my family like going to the beach going cool places.

Image result for family png
My other favourite thing is to have fun in the summer. 
Image result for png having fun doing learning

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jane,

    It is lovely meeting you! I am so excited that you are joining us for the Summer Learning Journey 2019-2020. Have you done this programme before?

    This is my first year joining the Summer Learning Journey, and I am so excited that I get to read over the Manaiakalani blogs.

    I’m really looking forward to summer, aren't you? In my spare time I like spending time at the beach and hanging out with my friends. I also enjoy going for walks and I absolutely love cooking and baking. What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

    I really enjoyed reading through your favourite things to do. It sounds like you do a range of different fun activities which is awesome to hear! Have you joined any teams for touch rugby or basketball? Or will you join one at school this year? If you're not, you should definitely give it a go! I'm sure you'd be awesome.

    It's also awesome to hear you like going to the beach! It's so nice to go to the beach in summer. What is your number one favourite beach spot? Curious to know! Mine is Pakiri - it's a couple of hours up north but it is BEAUTIFUL! :)

    Looking forward to hearing back from you!

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.