Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

Hello (agian) Kotuku school.

 
Hi Jonta my name is Jane I am your buddy. Over the few weeks we have been doing fun stuff and enjoy stuff to. We did our water cycle animation and we had to do our writing but my best one was the cycle animation because its is very cool and its  easy for us to do, but some people did'ent know how to do its because they forgot its and because they have not been doing its that why butt some of the year 6 people knew and some of the year 5 people knew to.

2 comments:

  1. HI Jane

    I really liked you work. you have worked really hard.
    Did you think about all the pollination in the ocean when you made this animation. Do you play sport? Do you play fortnite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh yes i like playing sport but sometime i like playing fortnite

    ReplyDelete

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.