Pages

Sunday 12 January 2020

LeBron James Interview.

Lebron  James is a basket ball player.

What is a basket ball player) A basket ball player is a outstanding of there team there are rules if you are late you have to run and other hard things).

If you were a basket ball player) What will you Be !!!!!.

stephen Curry?

James Harden?

Micheal Jordan?

Lebron James?Image result for basketball players names pngImage result for basketball players names png

Will you gotta a Pick).


What will you have for dinner what will you eat) What will you have on 2020?)

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jane,

    I am so happy that you are coming on this journey with me. This is my second year being a blogger commenter and I have just completed my degree to become a teacher. You can check out my blog page to see some pictures of me and the team! What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

    You have some really great questions that you will ask Stephen Adams. I really enjoyed your question ‘what will you have for dinner’. Considering his job is sports I believe that he would have a nutritional meal (healthy and well balanced [carbs like potato or kumara vegetables, protein fish or steak, fat]).

    Keep up the awesome work Jane!

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.