Pages

Saturday 11 January 2020

Can't wait for school.

So I have been thinking about school because my goal is to move up to a higher level and that want I want to do so that why I want to do summer journal and I have to work on my spelling, ixl, Hit the button and my time tables so that why you have to go to school to get more smart and you will have heaps of technology in your brain so if someone ask you a question it in your brain so that what I have to do and if I can do it you can. So that is my goal this year work hard. So when you are at collage you already know some hard work. The end.

Image result for school pngImage result for school png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.