Pages

Monday 29 March 2021

Write a letter

So in class we did writing for daily 5 here is my work.

Think of someone you’d really like to talk to. Perhaps a late grandparent or a friend you haven’t seen in years. Write a letter to them and let them know how you are :) Ask questions, share memories you have with them.

To my grandpa and my grandma.

Hi Nana and Papa I just wanted to tell you that I miss you so much and that I can’t wait to see you in the future. I really miss you. If you're wondering How am I well I am great and I also really want to see you. The last time I met you was when I was a little kid and since then I haven’t seen you. I have been sad sometimes because I don’t get to see you but then I get happy when I remember memories of you and me.


Questions:

How are you?
Have you seen me when I was a baby?
Did you love my mum and dad?
Wear you my favourite out of my siblings?
Have you ever seen me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.