Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2021

My Greatest dream- Jane

My greatest dream


My greatest dream is to be a policed when i grow up i also want to be a nurse because i can get a lot of money. I also want to be a police officer because I can make all the bad people turn to good people. I also want to be a police woman because we can earn heaps of money.


Is it all about the money or not?


It’s not all about the money because you might not even put that much effort in your job and get that much money. I also want to be a nurse and a police because it changes lives and you're changing the world.


Being a police officer.


Being a police is different because a police can make bad people turn into good people. Being a nurse is different too because being a nurse can change lives by making them feel better and making them great.


My greatest dream-2


My greatest dream is to be a basketball player and be famous so that I can make my family proud. I also would want to be a business girl so that i can be successful


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.