Pages

Saturday 28 December 2019

My best day

So Today we came to wellington for a holiday to spent time with my family because I have not seen them since last year i came with my older sister we came in a plane it took a bit long it was so cool in the plane but it was boring but few later I went to sleep in the plane when i woke up i went to see outside the window is we were nearly there. After a few hour we got out of the plane because we were at welling ton when we went and we got there we saw our uncle david he came to pick me up and my older sister when he came we had to go down stairs because we had to get our bags when we got our bags we went in the car and we went to my auntie's house when we got there they all just woke up and i fell a sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.