Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

2019 In Hindsight

Here are 5 things I enjoy this year.



I am proud of my self because I joined heaps of sport and I am good at running.

I am proud of me because I am getting better at reading and maths and writing.

I am proud of my own teacher because she had been telling us about our learning and she told me ever thing what i have to learn about and i am doing what she told me to do.

I an proud of me and my friends because they help me when i needed it and i am so proud of them.

I am proud of room10 because they had been learning about ever thing and i am proud of them and i want to say one more thing no matter what all of yous are smart.


What am I thankful.

I am thankful for miss chand because she is trying to make ever body smart in room10.

I am thankful for room10 because when i need help and i ask them they will say yes.

I am thankful for myself becauase i tryed hard at learning.

I am thankful for my friend because they are kind and they always stick by my side.

I am thankful for my whole scchool because they are wonderful they show respect and they are wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.