Pages

Thursday 9 July 2020

hoildays

In the hoildays I have been doing reading,maths and writing. For reaading I have been reading book on tamaki.com. For maths I have been doing hit the button. For writing I have been telling what I have been doing in the hoildays. In the hoildays I have been spending time with my family and been going with my mum shoppng and helping my mum clean, I also clean the house sometimes but I mostly hang out with my friends I mostly go to the park and hang out we also go to the shops and buy food. It been fun hanging out with my friends and spending time with my family and going shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.