Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Making an extremely Ice block.

Making an extremely Ice block.

In room 13 we did ice blocks we used raro and fizzy drinks and we used one cup we made ice blocks on Tuesday 25th february I made ice blocks with Hayden Mere Sifa and myself it was so fun making it i really enjoy the ice block.

Ingredients
Raro
Fizzy
Cup
Water
Popsicle stick

How did we make it?
First we had to get one cup and full your cup half way when you are finished putting your cup half way we have to get one raro and out it in your cup but not all of the raro when you are finished you have to get a fizzy drink and Put it in your cup when you put it in your cup you have to get a glab rap and rap your cup when you finish you have to put it in the freezer.After I made it, I felt happy making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.