Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2018

my weekend

My weekends was so fun because i went to my cousins birthday she was 1 years old we did it at the hall. then when i saw all of my cousins i told my cousins to come play with me and they came and we all went swim and it was so funny because my dad was swimming too. then my mum came to swim and all of my uncle and auntie went swimming to. Then i went to my auntie house and i played  then we went sleep and on Sunday we went church and we came back and  i went home.then i went  out side and i went to my friends house and they ask if i want to come jump and i said yes. then when it was night i went home and i went sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.