Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Pen pal



Jane
172 West Tamaki Road,
Glen Innes,
Auckland 1072,

Thursday 14th May 2020

Dear Ariana

So today I am going to talk about myself. My culture is samoan, Togan and german How I am samoan I am samoan from my mum and dad side and I am togan from my mum side and I am german from my mum side. My favourite sport is Basketball. Rugby and running. My favourite Movie is Boy because It is funny . My favourite colour is green. And that's all I need to tell you about me. I like to listen to music

Here are some things I would like to know about you.Ariana 
1.What's your favourite childhood memory?
2.What is your favourite film?
3.What is the best gift you've ever received?
4.Do you prefer being indoors or outdoors?


Talofa lava and greeting to you all. My name is Jane and I come from a really good place in New Zealand but in Auckland it is a bit small but to me it is big. The lockdown is hard for me, but I’ll get through this. I have lots of love and support to help me distract me from this mess. I hope everyone has no issues and has a good time during this lockdown. I am also happy because the prime minister locked us down very quickly because the covid-19 might spread very quickly and when covid-19 spread out quickly heaps of people might die and then it will be the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.