Pages

Friday 1 June 2018

Play Dough Challenge

Things room 10 loved to do.
* Knead the Play-doh.
*Help Miss Wrak make the play-doh.
*Put the ingredients in.
* and play with it.


Room 10 got split into 3 groups. I was in the 3rd group. My group was quite good but sometimes they would want to touch the play-doh when we were not supposed to unlike the other group they didn't even touch a single bit. I notested the more you stir the more the play-doh gets thicker. When I first touched the play-doh it felt like it was a soft kitten and when I knead the play-doh it also felt like a soft kitten. My experience of the play-doh was how to make the play-doh and knead it. This Experience and day really tort me a lesson and it was to make it and have fun with your hard work that you have created


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.